New Guy with twin Ultras in Guam

Fishing set ups and maintenance of your PWC.

Moderators: hobiefish, Torpedo

New Guy with twin Ultras in Guam

Postby boatdriver » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:57 pm

Hafa Adai! I'm new to the forum and to PWC ownership, but not to fishing or being on the water. I'm a 20 year USCG boat driver stationed on the beautiful island of Guam. Picked up a couple of dealer overstock 2012 Ultra LXs recently and want to get started fishing from them.

I had a shipmate do up a nice rack to hold the cooler, rods and other stuff. I also installed a Marinco waterproof 12v outlet in the glove box. This will enable me to charge my iPhone while running the iSailor nav app.

Here are a few pics!

boatdriver

Re: New Guy with twin Ultras in Guam

Postby HawaiianShorts » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:16 pm

that's awesome! never would've pictured Guam to be like your pictures. what kind of fishery do you have out there being surrounded by water?
If you like this site, please click on the Ads!!! The more clicks we get, the more freebies we give out!!!
HawaiianShorts
Site Admin

Postby boatdriver » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:01 am

HawaiianShorts wrote:that's awesome! never would've pictured Guam to be like your pictures. what kind of fishery do you have out there being surrounded by water?

Lots of pelagic as well as reef fish can be caught here. Mahi, yellowfin, dogtooth, marlin...pretty much everything. Guam is gorgeous. This is my second tour here and my wife is from the island. We love it.

boatdriver

Postby hobiefish » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:39 am

Welcome to the site.

That water looks awesome!
hobiefish

Postby HawaiianShorts » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:13 pm

i'm adding Guam to my list of vacation spots!!! thanks for sharing the pictures. Keep them coming!!!
If you like this site, please click on the Ads!!! The more clicks we get, the more freebies we give out!!!
HawaiianShorts
Site Admin

Return to Saltwater Garage